Chamber Music Classes provide an environment where student musicians of all ages and levels of experience can study and perform chamber music. No audition is required to enroll. Students will be put into ensembles based on age, previous experience, and their potential to learn from—and inspire—one another. Students must collaborate to achieve their musical goals.
Chamber music empowers students’ solo and orchestral playing, because they learn how to become supporters and leaders through the art of chamber music—and not to only follow the musical opinions of a conductor or teacher.
Fall and Spring Classes
Fall and Spring registration will be available online beginning October 8, 2017
General Programs Schedule on Fridays:
- 2:30-3:30pm Session I coachings and rehearsals
- 4:00-5:00pm Session II coachings and rehearsals
General Programs: Fall & Winter – Enrollment & Tuition
Enrollment – NO AUDITION REQUIRED. We accept all instrumentalists
Registration Process: Since we do not hold auditions, we ask students to register to the program through the online registration process where we will ask them to list details about their musical studies and private teacher information. Then, Barbara Dietz will take all of that information and will form the ensembles based on age, previous experience, and their potential to learn from—and inspire—one another.
Student Tuition for the general program:
- $200.00 for each session, or $350.00 for the combined fall & spring sessions.
- Due to space restrictions, enrollment is limited.
- To participate and avoid late fees, registration should be received by October 13, 2017, for the 2017 fall session, or February 2, 2018, for the spring session. Students will be accepted into the program in the order their completed registrations are received.